Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thursday, 10 January 2013

Back for 2013.

Joke:

A son goes to his father, and says:

"Dad, I have fallen in love. I want to date this awesome girl that I met." 

The father replies, "That's great son. Who is she?" 

"It's Sandra, the neighbor's daughter." the son responds.  

"Ohhh I wish you hadn't said that." The father says concerned. "I have to tell u something son, but you must promise not to tell your mother. Sandra is actually your sister." 

The boy is naturally bummed out, but a couple of months later he finds a new girl, and goes to tell his father.

"Dad I've fallen in love again, and she is even more amazing than the last one." 

Again, the father says, "That's great son. Who is she?" 

"It's Angela, the other neighbor's daughter." the son replies.

"Ohhhh I wish you hadn't said that." the father responds "Angela is also your sister." 

This scenario continued to happen over again, and eventually the son became so mad that he went to his mother crying. 

"Mum I am so mad at dad! I fell in love with six girls but I can't date any of them because dad is their father!" 

The mother hugs him affectionately and says: 

"My love, you can date whoever you want. Don't listen to him. He isn't your father."

Funnies.

Enjoy the pics.


























































No comments: