Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thursday, 4 November 2010

Uggghhhhhh so ready for the weekend.

Not enough sleep + cold + late games all week makes me over it. At least it’s Thursday now, and the weekend is not far away.

Now I’ll start by saying this, you will find over the weeks that there may be the odd repost every now and then. This is bound to happen. I post 50 pics a week, and I am constantly searching for new pics (about 8 weeks in advance), so let me know if you find one, but don’t flame. Please?

Anyway, all in all this week has been pretty uneventful. Except maybe for the Aussies getting smashed in the cricket (again). Wtf. I remember back in the days when I would watch a match and KNOW that they would win, I was that confident. McGrath would open, and I knew he would take a couple of wickets in the first couple of overs. And Warney would clean up the middle order. Those were the days.

Oh, and the Melbourne Cup was this week aswell. Didn’t do too much at my work, just a few nibbles and glass of sparkling, and the office sweeps. Won my money back which is better than nothing I guess (actually, it pretty much is just nothing, but anyway). Americain getting up, and So You Think (biggest favourite in 40 years or something?) finishing 3rd. I had So You Think in the sweeps too! Devo. Favourite never wins. Did anyone get up to anything interesting for their Cup day?

Onto this week’s joke now:

An Australian, an Irishman and an Englishman were sitting in a bar. There was only one other person in the bar. It was a man.

The three men kept looking at this other man, for he seemed terribly familiar. They stared and stared, wondering where they had seen him before, when suddenly the Irishman cried out "My God, I know who that man is.”

The Irishman walks over to the man and asks, "Excuse me, are you Jesus?"

The man looks over at him, smiles a small smile and nods his head.

“Yes, I am Jesus" he says.

The Irishman calls the bartender over and says to him "I'd like you to give Jesus over there a pint of Guinness from me."

So the bartender pours Jesus a Guinness and takes it over to his table.

Jesus looks over, raises his glass, smiles thank you and drinks.

The Englishman then figure it out. He walks over to the man and asks, "Errr, excuse me Sir but would you be Jesus?"

Jesus smiles and says, "Yes, I am Jesus."

The Englishman beckons the bartender and tells him to send over a Pint of Newcastle Brown Ale for Jesus. This the bartender duly does. As before, Jesus accepts the drink and smiles over at the men.

Then it finally clicks for the Aussie. He walks over and, as the others before him, asks, "G’day mate! D'ya reckon you might be Jesus, or what?"

Jesus nods and says, "Yes, I am Jesus."

The Australian is mighty impressed and has the bartender send over Paley, which jesus accepts with pleasure.

Some time later, after finishing the drinks, Jesus leaves his seat and approaches the three men.

He reaches for the hand of the Irishman and shakes it, thanking him for the Guinness. When he lets go, the Irishman gives a cry of amazement. “

“Oh God, the arthritis is gone!" he says. "The arthritis I've had for years is gone! It's a miracle!"

Jesus then shakes the hand of the Englishman, thanking him for the Newcastle Brown Ale. Upon letting go, the Englishman's eyes widen in shock.

“By Jove", he exclaims, "The bad back I've had for over 40 years is completely gone. It's a Miracle!"

Jesus then approaches the Australian, who has a terrified look on his face.

Jesus puts out his hand to the Aussie.

The Aussie leans over to him and whisper, "Piss off mate, I'm on Workers Comp"


An oldie but a goodie!

Okay guys, onto the funnies now.

Enjoy the pics, and enjoy your weekend :)
















































1 comment:

Nominator said...

wow hella pics. i saved some of the funny ones thanks