Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday, 12 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hope you all had a nice festive season. Back to the grind now, how depressing.

Well hopefully the return of the funnies will cheer you up!

Joke:

A couple met while on holiday and fell in love. They were discussing how they would continue their relationship after their vacations were over.

"It's only fair to warn you, Linda," he said. "I'm a golf nut. I live...eat...sleep...and breathe golf."

"Well,..." Linda said, "Since you're being honest, so will I. You see, I'm a hooker."

"I see," he said pensively. Then, he smiled and said..."It's probably because you're not keeping your wrists straight when you hit the ball."


Youtube link:

360 v Kerser - Rap Battle

I've been watching a bunch of these lately, and this is one of my favs. Might not be your thing, but you can't deny how clever their lines are!

Now onto the funnies.

Enjoy the pics and enjoy your weekend :)














































2 comments:

Jay said...

welcome back!!! awesomeness as usual. :D

JFoster said...

Cheers fella! :)