Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thursday, 2 February 2012

Well, I still managed to get some funnies up last week, even with the Public Holiday...no need to thank me ;)

Let's get straight into it.

Joke:

Two psychiatrists are walking down a hall.

One turns to the other and says, "Hello."

The other one thought, "I wonder what he meant by that?"


Ok, I have no idea why, but I thought that was pretty funny. But just in case you don't share my view, here's another:

A woman takes a lover home during the day, while her husband is at work. Her 9 y.o. son comes home unexpectedly, sees them, and hides in the bedroom closet. Then the woman's husband also comes home.

She puts her lover in the closet, not realizing that the little boy is in there already.

Upon the lover entering the closet, the little boy says, 'Dark in here.'

The man says, 'Yes, it is...'

Boy - 'I have a golf ball.'

Man - 'That's nice.'

Boy - 'Want to buy it?'

Man - 'No, thanks.'

Boy - 'My dad's outside.'

Man - 'OK, how much?'

Boy - '$250'

And so the man gives him $250.

A few weeks later, it happens again that the boy and the lover, are in the closet together.

Again, the boy says, 'Dark in here.'

The man replies, 'Yes, it is.'

Boy - 'I have a sand wedge.

The lover, remembering the last time, asks the boy, 'How much?'

Boy - '$1000'

Man - 'Sold.'

A few days later, the boy's father says to the boy,

'Grab your sand wedge and golf ball, let's go outside and have some short game practice.

The boy says, 'I can't, I sold my ball and sand wedge dad.'

The father says, 'What! How much did you sell them for?'

The boy replies,'$1,250.'

The father says, 'That's terrible to overcharge your friends like that. That is far more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and make you confess.'

They go to the church, the father makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and he closes the door.

The boy looks around and says, 'Dark in here.'

The priest replies, 'Don't start that shit again!'


YouTube video...this is from one of my favourite YouTube channels, VSauce. Basically it is random information about random things (how things work, science, things new on the net, generally interesting things...) Yes, clearly I'm a nerd. Here is are a couple to get you started, but I recommend you check out their other videos too:

Why Do We Dream?

All About Water

What Is Video?

Good for when you're bored!

Ok, enough of that. Onto the funnies!

Enjoy the pics, and enjoy your weekend :)

(P.S. I have noticed this week that the standard has dropped a bit, and there are a few duplicates from previous weeks. Can't be bothered fixing it now, but I'll make some improvements for next week...)