Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thursday, 14 March 2013

Straight into it.

Joke:

A man is walking down the street, when a high-class prostitute stops him.

"Hey big boy," she says, "looking to have a good time?" 

He looks her up and down and sees the most gorgeous girl he has ever laid eyes on. 

"What are you offering?" he responds. 

"I'll tell you what," the hooker says, "I usually charge by the minute, but I'm feeling generous tonight. For $50, you can have me until I make you cum." 

Well, this is an offer he can't refuse. He accepts, and they walk to a hotel room. Once inside, the hooker goes into the bathroom to freshen up. After a few minutes, she walks back out, only to see the man grunting, pants off, furiously masturbating on the bed. 

"What are you doing?!" she asks, "Don't you want me to make you cum?!" 

"Sure I do," he responds, "but I'm not going to give you the easy one!"

Pics. A bit punny this week. Enjoy.





















































No comments: