Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thursday, 18 April 2013

Back again for another week. It is actually starting to get cold in the mornings now. I have to wake up and put on the heater! And it is dark when I walk out of work. All seemed to happen so suddenly...

Okay, this week's joke:

Why does Ariel wear seashells?

Because she is too big for B Shells.

Terrible. One more:

A man stumbles into his house after a night of partying and heavy drinking, just as the sun is coming up. His wife is waiting for him at the kitchen table, glaring at him. 

"Is there a reason you're coming home at 6 in the morning with alcohol on your breath, lipstick on your collar?" She shouts at him. 

"Yes there is," he replies. 

"I would like some breakfast"

Badass. I like the continuation of that joke too:

After he finally confessed to having a one night stand with another woman, the wife told her husband to leave.

"I want you to go!" she screamed. 

He said, "Please can we just talk about this first?" 

"Go on, I'm listening." she replied. 

He sat down, sighed, then said, 

"It was the most amazing experience of my entire life."

Pics. Enjoy.


















































No comments: