Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday, 10 June 2010

Week number two!

Alright, so as I expected, some people can't access the blog from work computers. Devo. However it appears to be only the minority. And I'm sure they can just look at it from home computer, or their phone, or whatever, so I'm not going to change it again. The blog is here to stay!

I have decided to keep the number of pics to 50 per week, just keep it at a nice round number. I might look at increasing it in the future.

Just on the content, you will see this week that I have included some of my own pics in there ;) I'm happy to accept content from anyone if it is genuinely funny. Pics you find on the net, or even pictures you have taken yourself. Send it to me at jrfoster01@hotmail.com and I'll see what I can do.

Oh and feel free to leave comments at the bottom of the posts, and send the link to anyone you think might like it.

Enjoy Week 2!

Again, click on pics to enlarge (myself, I prefer to right click and open in a new tab, but who am I to tell you what to do...oh wait I just did).























































No comments: