Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thursday, 24 June 2010

It’s Thursday again already? Sweet.

So I got up this morning at 4am to watch the socceroos play, needing it seemed at least a 3-0 win, and for Germany to smash Ghana.

Cahill comes through with a header half way through the second half, and then Holman puts a sweet strike through, and suddenly we’re up 2-0! At the same time Germany are up 1-0. It looked like it could actually happen!

Alas, this was not the case. We got up 2-1 but it wasn’t enough. And Germany only held on for 1-0. It was a good effort by the boys though, and I’m glad I got up for it, despite being incredibly drowsy today.

Just fyi I’m sure Weckl will be happy with England going through.

Ok, to the blog, I’ve had a couple of people complaining (yeah, I know, how the fuck can you complain when someone, ie me, is putting in the effort to entertain you people every Thursday, sheesh) about a couple of the “long” pictures being unreadable. I am aware of this problem and I’m working on it. Until then I’ll do my best not to post those long ones.

And just btw, if you have a comment, use the damn comments at the end of the blog! That’s what it there for.

Enjoy the rest of the week and the weekend peoples.

* Quick update, the first picture has just been added in light of this mornings political news! Ruddy out, Gillard in...



















































No comments: